Teen Leadership & Conflict
| “Anything in nature and in life grows through resistance. It’s this resistance– a conflict– and our ambitions, that pushes us to become bigger and greater than we used to be.”
Top students believe that the goal of conflict is progress, not proving yourself right. One of the keys to making an impact and being a leader is understanding the Rule of Conflict.
- Why conflict is important for your improvement, growth and success
- What do high performing teenagers believe about conflict in teams
- A lesson you can learn from my Managing Complex Team class at Harvard
- How to identify if your team has gone from functional to dysfunctional
- Key suggestions on how to seek conflict in a healthy & natural way
And so much more.
Too many people are overwhelmed, stressed out, and frustrated about college admissions prep. I created this podcast to help you build a standout college profile and boost your confidence. Enjoy!
– Steve Gardner, FounderListen to my podcast