Build Your (or Your Teen's) Confidence
Real confidence is so much more than just mastering a skill. It is knowing that you can find a solution to problems you face.
Learn the two types of confidence and how to build your teen's confidence as you support them.
Watch the Masterclass
We know confidence is a critically important trait to develop in teenagers.
- The two different types of confidence, and why the advice "just do it" or "just get started" can be counterproductive
- How to figure out a solution by bringing yourself to the equation.
- Why feeling nervousness is wonderful-- and how to convert the nervous energy into excitement that can help you focus and perform better.
- How to anticipate being bad at something in order to later get good at it.
- A reminder that we always underestimate how much we can accomplish in 5 years, but we overestimate what we can accomplish in 1 year-- because we forget to account for the Valley of Disappointment.
And so much more.
Listen to this podcast after watching the masterclass!
"Too many people are overwhelmed, stressed out, and frustrated about college admissions prep. I created this podcast to help you build a standout college profile and boost your confidence. Enjoy!"
– Steve Gardner, FounderListen to my podcast